Monday, June 27, 2011

Days 14-22

So, after a few more days in Kauai (including a breathtaking sunset at The Beach House, and a sojourn to Hanalei), home we went. And home was there...



Bananas Foster is on one my new favorite things about tropical potassium-rich fruit.



One of the best things about our technically worthless currency is the faces that random strangers draw on them.

Hanalei Bay



A tree with dreams larger than it will ever be.



A frosty that I had a Banana Joe's smoothie stand by Kilauea. PINEAPPLES WERE WHIPPED INTO OBLIVION IN THE MAKING OF THIS FROZEN DELICACY

At yogurtland with Laurel

Dr. WAFELBAKKER, the smile-maker, and my new smile. They look and feel like dentures to me. I've snapped gum in many ears now, only a few hours after my braces were removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment